Business Affairs Associate
Brat is where the next generation tunes in.
We work with the world’s brightest creators to develop a new wave of youth culture. Started by the founding team of Niche (acquired by Twitter in 2015), Brat launched in 2017 with hit shows like Chicken Girls and Total Eclipse. With millions of subscribers on YouTube, Instagram and Twitter, Brat has become a household name for the next generation of viewers.
The Business Affairs Associate will be responsible for the development and management of all contracting and formal partnerships with talent, creatives, advertisers, platforms, and agencies. You will assist in drafting, managing, negotiating and organizing all of our formal agreements—from day rates to distribution deals. In this role, you will also structure our corporate entities, including special-purpose vehicles and LLCs for various productions.
You will both work independently, as well as directly with senior leadership to close deals, and assist and facilitate other team members on various key projects.
This role is full-time, and based in Hollywood, California.
- 3-5 years working experience
- Incredible attention to detail and diligence
- Highly organized and meticulous
- Comfortable dealing with complex and lengthy legal documents
- Exceptional time-management skills; able to constantly prioritize and re-prioritize
- Excited to work at a very young and fast-growing start-up
- Experience working in the entertainment industry
HOW TO APPLY
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Business Affairs Associate” in the subject. In the body of the email, include a cover letter with information about yourself, your qualifications and any other relevant details. Attach to the email a résumé and additional pertinent documents.