Brat is where the next generation tunes in.
We work with the world’s brightest creators to develop a new wave of youth culture. Started by the founding team of Niche (acquired by Twitter in 2015), Brat launched in 2017 with hit shows like Chicken Girls and Total Eclipse. With millions of subscribers on YouTube, Instagram and Twitter, Brat has become a household name for the next generation of viewers.
We are seeking an experienced strategist to help direct and coordinate Brat’s growing content marketing team. In this role, you will help shape the content strategy for our company and shows, crafting narratives, developing assets and campaigns, and implementing strategy across Brat’s website, social properties and our growing roster of talent.
This role will be highly cross-functional, touching on numerous marketing disciplines. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working across graphic design, social media marketing, paid spending, press outreach and content partnerships. While you may not be technically proficient in every one of these areas, a base understanding and willingness to learn is required.
- 3-5 years experience in content strategy or digital marking
- Expertise in social media strategy, execution and marketing on all major platforms (YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook)
- Direct experience with paid marketing platforms like Google AdWords and Facebook Business
- Creative know-how and experience in planning and activating branded campaigns
- Understanding of social media analytics on platforms and websites
HOW TO APPLY
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Content Strategist” in the subject. In the body of the email, include a cover letter with information about yourself, your qualifications and any other relevant details. Attach to the email a résumé and additional pertinent documents.