Director of Finance
Brat is where the next generation tunes in.
We work with the world’s brightest creators to develop a new wave of youth culture. Started by the founding team of Niche (acquired by Twitter in 2015), Brat launched in 2017 with hit shows like Chicken Girls and Total Eclipse. With millions of subscribers on YouTube, Instagram and Twitter, Brat has become a household name for the next generation of viewers.
The Director of Finance will be responsible for monitoring, scaling and optimizing Brat's financial infrastructure. In this role, you will build and maintain our internal financial models and projections. You will work closely with our executives, bankers, and accountants to make strategic recommendations regarding expenses, investment, and revenue. You will be actively involved in the day-to-day of the financing and accounting of our productions, as well as our various additional business units.
This is the first official hire in the Brat finance department and is a foundational role as we continue to grow the company.
- 7+ years of finance or accounting experience
- Self-motivated, disciplined, highly-organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Must exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Mastery of Excel, Google Sheets, QuickBooks and other accounting software
- Preferred experience in the entertainment industry
- Direct experience with Film/T.V. production accounting is a major plus
HOW TO APPLY
Send an email to email@example.com with “Director of Finance” in the subject. In the body of the email, include a cover letter with information about yourself, your qualifications and any other relevant details. Attach to the email a résumé and additional pertinent documents.