Brat is where the next generation tunes in.
We work with the world’s brightest creators to develop a new wave of youth culture. Started by the founding team of Niche (acquired by Twitter in 2015), Brat launched in 2017 with hit shows like Chicken Girls and Total Eclipse. With millions of subscribers on YouTube, Instagram and Twitter, Brat has become a household name for the next generation of viewers.
With the launch of Brat.com, we are seeking a web designer to oversee the site's presentation. In this role, you will create and implement front-end assets for the property. This will include the creation of thumbnails, slideshows, text assets, animations and logos. The ideal candidate will have considerable experience in online design, with a comprehensive knowledge of the relevant software.
This role is full-time, and based in Hollywood, California.
- Mastery of Adobe Suite, in particular Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience working with Squarespace
- Excellent communication skills and strong problem solver
- Work extensively with major social platforms, including YouTube, Instagram, Snap and Twitter
- Keen visual sense and branding experience
HOW TO APPLY
Send an email to email@example.com with “Web Designer” in the subject. In the body of the email, include a cover letter with information about yourself, your qualifications and any other relevant details. Attach to the email a résumé and additional pertinent documents.